The City of Leesburg provides the following services within your Customer Service Department.
The Customer Service Department is available to assist you with all utility billing and account information regarding Leesburg's electric, natural gas, water, wastewater, irrigation and solid waste services.
Activating, transferring, and terminating services
- Turn On or Transfer Utility Services
- Complete the Online Utility Application.
(There are 2 options: You may fill out the form and submit the application electronically or print it to submit in person).
- You will need picture identification (a driver's license, passport, government or military ID).
- Residential utility applicants must include a property rental or purchase agreement. (Real estate agents may use a listing agreement).
- Commercial utility applicants may provide a copy of the lease for commercial property or provide landlord verification.
- Interested in Electronic Billing or Going Paperless? Be sure to check the box to Go Paperless on your utility application or email us.
- Turn Off or Terminate Utility Service
Call our Customer Service Department to turn off your utility service (OR) email Customer Service General E-MAIL your request with the following information: date of termination services, forwarding address, and last four digits of social security number for authorization of this request.
Customer Utility Account Management
- Manage/Pay Utilities Portal
- Pay My Bill via Telephone - Available 24/7
To make a payment, retrieve balance or other account information: Call (352) 728-9810 (Please have your account number or telephone number available before call). Your account number can be found on your utility bill.
- Solid Waste (Garbage) Services
- Residential, Commercial, and Bulk Collections
- Call Before You Dig 811
- Report Gas Leaks/Odors/Cut Lines, etc
- Educational Tours Water Conservation
- Incentive And Rebate Programs
- Rain Barrels
- Irrigation Restrictions and Watering Schedule
- Wastewater (commonly known as sewer or pollution abatement)
- Sewer Smoke Testing
- Control of rainwater runoff before it ends up in Leesburg’s lakes, streams, and wetlands.