First-time users must complete the following steps to view your account information. For further assistance, call Leesburg Customer Service at (352) 728-9800:
First time online users
First-time users must complete the following steps to view your account information. You must have an email account to register. For further assistance, call Leesburg Customer Service at (352) 728-9800.
- Users must have email.
- Go to Create New User tab (upper right hand corner).
- Create a new PIN/password, a PIN/password reminder and enter your email address. The PIN/password number must have 1 uppercase letter 1 number and a minimum of 6 characters. Provide security questions and answers.
- Next, click on Exit. You will receive an email from the registration process. Please open the email, and click on the link within that email to complete the registration process.
- After you have clicked on the link to complete the registration process, a screen will appear that states your account has been enabled. Your registration process is now complete.
- Then, Click the Logon (upper right hand corner). Use your email address and new password for all future logons.
- Use the Select Account function (the left hand side menu) to add your account, then Edit Master, Add Account. Enter your account number. The account number must be entered exactly as shown on the utility bill with the dash and no spaces, such as 123456-678999. Add your most recent bill due date using the drop down calendar. Submit.