As of Monday, June 1, 2020
Open to the Public: Monday - Friday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Curbside service: Monday - Friday, 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Maximum Capacity: 50
Not open at this time: Meeting Rooms, Technology Lab, Genealogy Area, Florida Room,
Passport Services, and Book Store.
- All computer use will be restricted to 60 minutes per day per person.
- Some computers and furniture are unavailable to facilitate social distancing.
- Tables and study rooms may be reserved for one hour per day.
- The Library is not offering in-person programs and classes. Check out our online and virtual programming at www.leesburgflorida.gov/library or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/leesburgpubliclibrary
- All materials have auto renewed and no fines have accrued since March 19.
- Auto-renewals stopped as of Monday, August 17, 2020.
- All items currently loaned will be due on the due date shown on patron account.
- Fines will begin to accrue as of October 1, 2020.
- Books have a 3-week loan period, DVDs and games have a 7-day loan period.
- Return all items in the lobby or the drive-up return on Elk Street.
- NO returns are allowed in the library.
- All materials are taken directly to quarantine for at least 48 hours.
- Do not bring renewals to the library. Call the library or use your online account.
For a PDF version of this information, follow the link provded: Leesburg Public Library Reopening Information.Leesburg
If you would like to receive a copy of our newsletter via email, we will add you to our email list.