100 E. Main St. Leesburg, FL 34748 | (352) 728-9790
As of Monday, June 1, 2020
Open to the Public: Monday - Friday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Curbside service: Monday - Friday, 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Maximum Capacity: 50
Please follow signs and designated floor markings.
Not open at this time: Meeting Rooms, Technology Lab, Genealogy Area, Florida Room, Passport Services, and Book Store.
Limited Facility Use:
- All computer use will be restricted to 60 minutes per day per person.
- Some computers and furniture are unavailable to facilitate social distancing.
- Tables and study rooms may be reserved for one hour per day.
Continued Virtual Programming:
- The Library is not offering in-person programs and classes. Check out our online and virtual programming at www.leesburgflorida.gov/library or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/leesburgpubliclibrary
- Dues dates on materials checked out are automatically renewed until further notice. If someone else has placed a hold on the item, it will not automatically renew and we request your return of that item.
- All materials are taken directly to quarantine for at least 72 hours.
- No returns are allowed in the library. We ask that everyone please call the library or use your online account at this time.
- Late fees for library items have not been accruing to your account since March 19, the first day of the closure. This remains in effect until further notice. All previous fines and fees will remain.
- Use the Elk Street 24-hour drive-up book return, or the book return in the lobby during open hours.
- The library is not accepting material donations at this time.
For a PDF version of this information, follow the link provded: Leesburg Public Library Reopening Information.Leesburg Public Library Reopening Information.
For current information regarding the Covid-19 Virus please visit the CDC website: cdc.gov
For more information regarding events in the City of Leesburg please visit the City website: leesburgflorida.gov
If you would like to receive a copy of our newsletter via email, we will add you to our email list.
Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.