Regular hours as of Monday, November 30, 2020
Open to the Public: Monday - Thursday, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Curbside service: Monday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Maximum Capacity: 50
Not open at this time: Meeting Rooms, Technology Lab, Genealogy Area, Florida Room,
and Passport Services.
- All computer use will be restricted to 60 minutes per day per person.
- Some computers and furniture are unavailable to facilitate social distancing.
- Tables and study rooms may be reserved for one hour per day.
- The Library is not offering in-person programs and classes. See our online calendar of virtual programs and visit our Facebook page for more information.
- Auto-renewals stopped as of Monday, August 17, 2020.
- All items currently loaned will be due on the due date shown on patron account.
- Fines will begin to accrue as of October 1, 2020.
- Books have a 3-week loan period, popular bestsellers have a 2-week loan period, and DVDs & games have a 7-day loan period.
- Return all items in the lobby or the drive-up return on Elk Street.
- NO returns are allowed in the library.
- All materials are taken directly to quarantine for at least 48 hours.
- Do not bring renewals to the library. Call the library or use your online account.
The Friends of the Leesburg Library have served our community
for more than 60 years. Learn more about their work.
If you would like to receive a copy of our newsletter via email, we will add you to our email list.