Emergency phone numbers:
In case of a power outage, streetlight outages, downed electrical wires, arcing electric equipment, dim or flickering lights, partial power outage: Call: (352) 728-9830
If you need the Police, Fire Department, or an ambulance immediately Call: 911
In case of an electrical fire:
- Do not use water.
- If possible, unplug the appliance or equipment.
- If the fire is small, use a fire extinguisher made for use with electrical fires. If the fire is not small, leave the house immediately.
- Call 911 or the fire department to get help.
If someone is being shocked by electricity…
- Do not touch them or anything they are touching. Do not try to use an object to remove the source of the electricity. You could be seriously or fatally injured.
- Turn off the main power to the house.
- Call 911 to get help.